- Strength Club with Andrew
- Andrew wrestled locally for Central Crossing and Hilliard Bradley High School before attending Southern Illinois College. He is an OHSAA State Placer (3rd) and and NHSCA HS All-American (5th). Since then, Andrew successfully tested and qualified both as a “Certified Strength Coach” and “Personal Trainer” through the National Council of Strength & Fitness (NCSF). In addition to training wrestlers, he has experience in:
- Resistance Training, Weight Loss, Youth Training, Group Training, Hypertrophy, Circuit Training, Corrective Exercises, and other Sport Specific Training.
- Open to Ages 11 and up.
- Must be willing to work hard and be mature enough to use weights and equipment safely.
- Athletes that are not ready for group training - Book A Private Lesson to get up to speed.
SKILL REQUIREMENTS & PLACEMENT:
Athletes must be able to complete all workouts and maintain proper gym etiquette.
- zero tolerance for horsing around while using weights / equipment!
WE OPERATE YEAR ROUND. You will organize your lift days and times with Andrew directly.
Billed monthly to card on file
- Each membership grants 1 spectator. We ask that you limit additional spectators if possible. Talk with staff if you require special accommodation beyond 1 spectator
- All spectators must remain in viewing area and not roam onto mats or in the private gym area.
COMMUNICATING DURING PRACTICE:
Spectators/parents are not to shout, yell, or talk to members while practices are running. During water breaks in a practice is a good time to speak to your athlete.