We continue to follow stringent sanitation protocols for proper disinfection, operation and maintenance, as well as adding additional procedures to achieve a new level of cleanliness.
- Anyone whom is to enter/remain in the wrestling room will have to have a temperature check.
- temperature checks that register above 100 degrees fahrenheit fail. these person(s) must immediately leave the premise.
- Face coverings are required by everyone on the premise while not participating in physical activities (or in compliance with federal, state, or local mandates as requirements may change)
- Continuous scheduled disinfection of high-touch surfaces throughout the club
- after each practice and every night before close
- Mats are cleaned/sanitized after each practice and every night
- 15 minutes are blocked between practices for cleaning
- Easy, readily available disinfectant wipes throughout club
- Hand-sanitizing stations are conveniently located throughout the club
Schedules may be adjusted to be consistent with governmental orders and guidelines and to allow for thorough cleaning between classes.
- 40 wrestlers per practice
- allowing for pairs to have a 10’ distance between athletes
- We only allow parents/guardians/supervisors - no spectators
- must remain 6' apart. Flooring has been marked with red "x" to help follow distancing protocol
- No lingering or gathering in lobby or common areas
Members who have tested positive can return to training after:
- 10 days since symptoms first appeared and
- 24 hours with no fever without the use of fever-reducing medications and
- Other symptoms of COVID-19 are improving*
Additional resources per the CDC:
- Children and Teens Info
- Steps to Prevention
- Tips while engaged in sports
- FAQS about Covid-19
Still have questions? email@example.com
**The health and safety of our members and guests is our highest priority. While our policies are designed to help protect you, Pursuit cannot remove all risk or otherwise guarantee or promise that you will not sustain any injuries or damages from viruses, communicable diseases, or other health hazards associated with your use of Pursuit's premises, facilities, equipment, services, activities or products (“Use of Pursuits Premises and Services”), including exposure, transmission, infection, illness, sickness, disease or death with respect COVID-19 and the virus that causes it, SARS-CoV-2. Because our club provide opportunities for vigorous higher-intensity exercise, you may experience or encounter more significant respiration than in other locations. To help protect our community, we encourage you to refrain from the use of Pursuit’s premises and services if you have symptoms of COVID-19, maintain social/physical distance at all times from others with whom you do not share regular contact, and subject to individual health conditions use a barrier mask within our premises.