◆ Adult Wrestling Club
** Our Staff Is Made of Former College Wrestlers **
Adult Wrestling Group Overview:
The Adult Wrestling group will meet each week and cover fundamental wrestling positions and techniques. We will begin with a ~5 minute warm-up consisting of dynamic stretching & calisthenics. Followed by ~40 minutes of wrestling instruction. And ending with a ~15 minute circuit based strength & balance workout.
Participants will learn the basic, and eventually advanced, disciplines of wrestling. This will give participants greater body control & strength while increasing their grappling and self-defense capabilities.
- Who Can Join?
- Membership & Pricing
- Practice Schedule
- Competition Schedule
- Private Lessons
- Code of Conduct
WHO CAN JOIN?
- The father of a member enrolled in our k-12 club
- A male member of a local Jiu Jitsu Program
- Anyone outside of the above 2 categories must inquire before attending.
MEMBERSHIP & PRICING:
- Adult Wrestling Club - FREE with gym membership
- Practice held weekly on Wednesday from 6:10am - 7:10am
PRACTICE SCHEDULE (Adult Club)
WE OPERATE YEAR ROUND. Schedule does not change.
- 6:10am - 7:10am
We attend and coach several Adult/Open Division competitions each year. See "Schedule | Curriculum" tab on website to see the days, times, and details of each opportunity offered.
List of Adult/Open Division Competitions:
- Pursuit Scraps: FREE wrestling scrimmages hosted at our facility.
- Mid April: Wrestle Against Autism.
- End of April: Tournament of Champions.
- End of July: Ohio State Fair.
- End of August: Orange Sand Wrestling.
- CLICK HERE: Practice / Competition Schedule
PRIVATE LESSONS ARE AVAILABLE FOR ACTIVE MEMBERS ONLY
- Members can book with our coached using the booking calendar on our website.
- CLICK HERE: Private Lesson Booking
- Each club membership grants 1 spectator. We ask that you limit additional spectators if possible. Talk with staff if you require special accommodation beyond 1 spectator
- All spectators must remain in viewing area and not roam onto mats or in the private gym area. Do not move our chairs/seating.
COMMUNICATING DURING PRACTICE:
Spectators/parents are not to shout, yell, or talk to members while practices are running. During water breaks in a practice is a good time to speak to your wrestler.